To be considered for this challenging role, you will preferably have previous experience in a school context or a background in school admissions and possess excellent organisational skills with the ability to work flexibly within a time critical environment. You will be flexible, robust and self-motivated and bring excellent customer service and sales skills.
The Admissions Officer's role:
- To work with all aspects of enrollment and admission of students at St. Stephen's International School, Khao Yai.
- The role will include liaising closely with arriving and leaving families for both primary and secondary schools and working closely with the Head of Campus.
- You must also be an excellent communicator with good analytical skills and the ability to present information to a variety of different groups.
- Experience of dealing and working with the general public, an ability to work under your own initiative and to lead initiatives is a must.
- This can be a high pressured environment as part of a front line team which handles school.
- Be fluent in Thai and have a strong understanding of spoken English and written English.
- Training will be given in understanding international education, how the school operates and runs.
- Part of the process will be shadowing and working with the admin officer as a team work player.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Thai.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Effective use of ICT packages.
- Good keyboard skills.
Personal Qualities & Attributes:
- Ability to relate well to children and adults.
- Able to work constructively as part of a team, understanding school roles and responsibilities and own position in these.
- Ability to identify own training and development needs and willingness to participate in development and training opportunities.
To apply: Send an email in PDF file only with the following documents;
- CV and Cover letter addressed to the Head of Campus outlining your suitability for the role.
- Current photo
- Degree and transcript from the College / University / Education Institute
- Contact details of 3 professional referees, one being your current Head in the Organisation.
We encourage all interested candidates to apply to the Head of Campus via email with their CV, a letter of application addressed to the Head of Campus, contact details of 3 professional referees (one of whom must be your current Principal or equivalent) and a recent photograph.
Please note that St. Stephen's International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including an enhanced criminal record disclosure and other standard pre‐employment safeguarding checks.
The school reserves the right to appoint earlier if a suitable candidate is identified.
Interviews will be held at the Khao Yai campus.