Duties & Responsibilities:
Report to and work with the classroom teacher. Responsible for assisting the classroom teacher with the general supervision and management of the class, developing resources and monitoring pupil progress
● Male/Female with Thai nationality
● Bachelor’s degree in education or related field
● Excellent command of written and spoken English
● Good interpersonal and communication skills, energetic and confident
● Experience with small children is desirable
● Must have a warm and friendly personality, be sensitive to the feelings and needs of others, be able to relate well to children, and be willing to fulfill responsibilities in accordance with the school’s programme and philosophy.
Due to increasing pupil numbers, St. Stephen’s requires a positive and pro-active teaching assistant to join our team. We are seeking a mature individual who has effective interpersonal skills. Experience and understanding of the UK Curriculum is preferable, passion and commitment to the holistic development of young children is a must. The ideal candidate would have some knowledge of development and appropriate practices in ESL teaching and the ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner. Energy and enthusiasm to work with young children is essential.