Mandarin is taught throughout the school starting from the Early Years. The Mandarin Department follows the British curriculum model for teaching languages with Mandarin offered as an option to students in Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5. All public examination courses are provided by Cambridge International Examinations.
It is essential to:
• Be Thai
• Be able to support the teacher to teach Mandarin from Early Years to KS5
• Be a native-level Mandarin speaker
• Be appropriately qualified (e.g. B.Ed. or a first degree and a PGCE)
• Provide three professional referees, one of whom must be your current or most recent Principal.
It is desirable to have experience of:
• Working in the international sector or Private schools
To apply: Send an email in PDF file only with the following documents;
- CV and Cover letter addressed to the Head of Campus outlining your suitability for the role.
- Current photo
- Degree and transcript from the College / University / Education Institute
- Contact details of 3 professional referees, one being your current Head in the Organisation.
We encourage all interested candidates to apply to the Head of Campus via email with their CV, a letter of application addressed to the Head of Campus, contact details of 3 professional referees (one of whom must be your current Principal or equivalent) and a recent photograph.
Please note that St. Stephen's International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including an enhanced criminal record disclosure and other standard pre‐employment safeguarding checks.
The school reserves the right to appoint earlier if a suitable candidate is identified.
- Interviews will be held at the Khao Yai campus.