St. Stephen's International School, Khao Yai Campus, was the first international boarding school to open in Thailand. It sits near the entrance to Khao Yai National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, approximately 150 kilometres from Bangkok and is set in a very picturesque and healthy environment.
The school is built on a magnificent 51 rai site, fully equipped with:
- 25 metre swimming pool
- full-size football pitch
- three tennis courts
- large gymnasium with 2 full-size basketball courts and a stage for performances
- self-contained Music Department
- Science and ICT Laboratories
- Design Technology Workshop
- access to an adjacent 9-hole golf course
- recently modernised dormitory accommodation
- Learning Resource Centre
- spacious art facilities
- dedicated classrooms appropriate to age group and subject
The Khao Yai campus is a day and boarding school, catering for students from nursery up to age 16.
In addition to the boarding and day school, the school has an outdoor education centre (The Howling Gibbon Centre) which not only caters for visiting groups of students and schools, but also works with the Bangkok and Khao Yai campuses to enrich the education of all St. Stephen's students.